All About Kylie

This is a place where we can post updates on Kylie and her achievements.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Our Little Walker

So Kylie is officially a walker now! She walks more than she crawls. She loves to take her little push walker outside and push it around on the sidewalk. I don't have any pics of that yet, but I will get those up soon. She loves walking!

She just went up to the grandparents for the weekend to stay a couple days by herself. Its our anniversary so we thought it'd be nice for her to go up there a couple days for a vacation. We will miss her but it will be a great time for us to recouperate.
She is doing great with eating- she refuses to let us feed her anything. She has to do it on her own. So no more mushy baby food!

She has four teeth on top now, and still the two on the bottom. She is getting one in next to the bottom ones, and we think that may be waking her up at night. She woke up a couple times in the middle of the night last night. But she always just goes right back to sleep.

She now knows how to talk on a cell phone! I am not kidding. She has a couple of old ones that are her own, and when she picks it up she hands it to me. Then I put it to my ear and say "hello?". She then puts it to her ear and says "Oh?". Yep, she is a genius. Sometimes she will do it without me having to do it first. She also picks up my sunglasses and tries to put them on her face becasue she knows mommy puts them on her face.

I can't believe she is almost a year old. Where did the time go?? Oh, and here is a little blackmail for the kiddies when they get older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home